%{check:Attribute-Name} not working in V3

Jake He jake.he at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 00:23:01 CEST 2015

I am trying to migrate from version 2 to version 3.

The same unlang code worked in version 2. However in version 3 the same
code does not work.

This is the error:

/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default[406]: Failed parsing expanded string:
/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default[406]: %{sql:SET @reset_date =
'%{check:Reset-Date}'; SELECT IFNULL((sum(acctinputoctets)+sum(acctoutp...
/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default[406]: ^ Unknown module

If I remove check the parser does not throw errors.

Change '%{check:Reset-Date}' to '%{Reset-Date}'. However this will break my
code, because Reset-Date is a radcheck attribute, stored in the radcheck
table.

Any ideas?

Jake He