FR3 and EAP-TLS session cache

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Jun 15 20:19:35 CEST 2015

On Jun 15, 2015, at 2:16 PM, Jyri Palis <jyri.palis at gmail.com> wrote:
> Any ideas what could be wrong with my setup?

  Since you're not posting the debug log from the initial EAP-TLS session... no, I don't know what's wrong with your setup.

  What's with not posting the full debug log as I suggested?

  It's really quite simple.  You ask a question, and either I answer it, or I tell you what *else* I need to answer the question.  That involves *you* doing work to answer my question.

  If you're not going to follow instructions, you shouldn't be posting questions.