Error binding to 0.0.0.0 port for port 1812

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Fri Jun 19 05:43:58 CEST 2015

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 10:22 AM, jose luis sanchez ortiz
<jeluchez at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for answering Matthew.but when I do that I try

What did you do? How did you do that? What was the output you get when
you do that?

> radtest project 123 localhost 1812 testing123
> radtest project  123 192.168.0.2 1812 testing123 (radius server)
> and does not work

It's useless to run those test if you're not even sure that freeradius
is already running.

Run the server in debugging mode and read the output when a packet
comes. This means stopping freeradius if it's already running, then
start it with "radiusd -X" or "freeradius -X" (depending what FR
binary is installed as on your OS)

See also http://wiki.freeradius.org/guide/faq#Common-problems-and-their-solutions

--
Fajar