moving from WPA2 to WPA2 Enterprise

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Jun 25 22:06:08 CEST 2015

Hi,

> Thu Jun 25 13:06:19 2015 : Info: rlm_ldap (ldap): 0 of 8 connections
> in use.  Need more spares
> Thu Jun 25 13:06:19 2015 : Info: rlm_ldap (ldap): Opening additional
> connection (8)

which version of FR 3.0.x , I cant recall what you said earlier in this thread...
I ask because there were a few connection pool bugs with LDAP and SQL where the connections
would get closed down..and no new ones got opened when needed.  upgrade.
(or set the leepalive and timeout etc to 0 in the ldap config so that it doesnt close
the connections at all)

alan