3.0.9 rlm_sql startup error

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Jun 26 19:20:53 CEST 2015

On Jun 26, 2015, at 12:54 PM, Adam Hammond <adam.hammond at wicoms.com> wrote:
>>> Up till now (well - up till 3.0.4) 'Sql-Group' has always just worked for me in the configuration included in each instance.
>>> I'll make sure I set it properly from now on.

  The issue is that SQL-Group does group checking against the “sql” module.  NOT against a “wicoms_sql” module.  So they could have been checking different tables, or even different databases.

  Fixing it may cause problems with existing configurations, but those configurations didn’t really work right in the first place.