Rejected: Realm does not have at least one dot separator

Mohamed Lrhazi Mohamed.Lrhazi at georgetown.edu
Sat Jun 27 19:49:20 CEST 2015

Thanks a lot Adam... am gonna try to understand what am doing better... but
here is the thing:

- My old system is 3.0.8. (in a docker container based on an Ubuntu base
image)
- New one is also 3.0.8 (on a RedHat Enterprise Linux 6.6 VM)
- Indeed, changing correct_escapes from true to false, make my new setup
work!

Thanks,
Mohamed.