rlm_cache NT-Password with EAP-PEAP

Sherker, Donald Donald.Sherker at mybrighthouse.com
Mon Mar 2 17:39:05 CET 2015

> Yeah, Arran filed a bug about this, and I fixed it over the weekend.  Please try the v3.0.x branch from github:
>
> https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/archive/v3.0.x.zip

I have installed this patch and am still experiencing the same behavior.

Thanks,

Don

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. **If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, purge it and do not disseminate or copy it.