Question about multiple sql databases!

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Mar 4 13:57:41 CET 2015

On Mar 4, 2015, at 2:50 AM, Haviaras Kostas <koshalirod at gmail.com> wrote
> I just tested, you are right, I am getting the same result! You know how to
> solve this ???

  Configure multiple SQL modules.  One for each virtual server.

  Or, update the queries to include a “database table” field.  Take that field from a RADIUS attribute.  Probably one you create yourself (see raddb/dictionary).  Then, in each virtual server, set the value of that attribute to the correct database table.  And then use the same SQL module in all 3 virtual servers.