Question about multiple sql databases!

Haviaras Kostas koshalirod at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 14:41:00 CET 2015

>> I just tested, you are right, I am getting the same result! You know how
>> solve this ???
>
> Configure multiple SQL modules.  One for each virtual server.
>
>  Or, update the queries to include a “database table” field.  Take that
field from a RADIUS >attribute.  Probably one you create yourself (see
raddb/dictionary).  Then, in each virtual server, set > the value of that
attribute to the correct database table.  And then use the same SQL module
in >all 3 virtual servers.

> Alan DeKok.

Thanks for your response Alan, I have configure 3 SQL modules in the sql
file, one for each virtual server and when I am connecting to one virtual
server it is connect also to the other 2. My sql module is like this:
/etc/freeradius/mods-enabled/sql:
sql{
}
sql fordb1{

}
sql fordb2{

}
sql fordb3{

}
And my virtual servers are in the /etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/server1
server server1{

    listen {
        type = auth
        ipaddr = *
        port = 50002
        limit {
            max_connections = 16
            lifetime = 0
            idle_timeout = 30

    listen {
        type = acct
        ipaddr = *
        port = 50003
        limit {

    listen {
        type = auth
        ipv6addr = ::
        port = 50002
        limit {
            max_connections = 16
            lifetime = 0
            idle_timeout = 30

    listen {
        ipv6addr = ::
        port = 50003
        type = acct
        limit {

    authorize {
        filter_username
        preprocess
        chap
        mschap
        digest
        suffix
        eap {
            ok = return
        }
        files
        fordb1
        checkthetime1
        -ldap
        expiration
        logintime
        pap
    }

    authenticate{
        Auth-Type PAP {
            pap
        }
        Auth-Type CHAP {
            chap
        }
        Auth-Type MS-CHAP {
            mschap
        }
        digest
        eap
    }

    preacct {
        preprocess
        acct_unique
        suffix
        files
    }

    accounting {
        detail
        unix
        fordb1
        exec
        attr_filter.accounting_response
    }

    session {
        fordb1
    }

    post-auth {
        fordb1
        exec
        remove_reply_message_if_eap
        Post-Auth-Type REJECT {
            fordb1
            attr_filter.access_reject
            eap
            remove_reply_message_if_eap

    pre-proxy {
    }

    post-proxy {
        eap
And similary I have create the other 2 virtual servers. I have to configure
anything to radiusd.conf? I don't know if I am missing something here.
Thanks