Weird issue - threads bottleneck in post-proxy section

"RESTOUX, Loïc" loic.restoux at capgemini.com
Wed Mar 4 17:14:11 CET 2015

Le 04/03/2015 13:54, Alan DeKok a écrit :
> I have *never* seen the server proxy 100 pps, even with complex rules
> in pre and post-proxy. So there’s something weird about your local system.

I considered this, but everything seems normal.

Then I returned to source code... And I noticed that the post-proxy
section could be invoked by the master thread, which explains every
symptoms. If the master thread is blocked, it does not handle incoming
requests et replies from the remote radius any more.

In which cases does the master invoke post-proxy section ?

Regards,
--
LRS