Weird issue - threads bottleneck in post-proxy section

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Mar 4 19:27:43 CET 2015

On Mar 4, 2015, at 12:42 PM, RESTOUX, Loïc <loic.restoux at capgemini.com> wrote:

> Le 04/03/2015 17:28, Alan DeKok a écrit :
>> You should be able to test this by looking at the current thread ID. If it’s the same as the master thread, it’s a problem.
>
> That's what I did, and... there is a problem. :-) It's not single threaded as I see child threads running, too.

  OK.

> What is the next step ? Is there something I should check in the configuration, that may explain this behaviour ? Or should I fill an issue on the github repository ?

  I’ve double-checked the proxy state machine.  I’ve pushed some changes which simplify it, to the v3.0.x branch.  They also make it easier to verify that the post-proxy section is always called from a child thread.

  I’ve done some simple testing, so it works in the normal case.  Please check out the code and make sure it works, and fixes the problem.