SQL replacement for users file

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Mar 4 23:22:26 CET 2015

On Mar 2, 2015, at 5:47 PM, HCC Lists <hcc.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> I know that I can use SQL to replace most of what can be done in the users file.

  Yes.  The “users” file entries map directly to the SQL tables.

> What I cannot figure out is what combination of entries in the radcheck, radgroupcheck, radgroupreply, and radreply will do this.

  If you have a “users” file entry that works, put the attributes from the first line into radcheck.  The attributes from the reply into radreply.

  See also:  http://wiki.freeradius.org/modules/Rlm_sql

  There is extensive documentation on this.