How to configure dynamic vlan for cisco aironet 1100 series

Sautron Nick sautronnick at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 18 12:45:54 CET 2015

Ok for this, for freeradius server but, i speak for the configuration of dynamic vlan into AP cisco aironet 1100
can you help me ?

     Le Mercredi 18 mars 2015 15h34, Alex Zetaeffesse <fzetafs at gmail.com> a écrit :

 Hi Nick,

I didn't know FreeRadius has a web interface. Has it got any?Otherwise for the config files you just need to insert the following

Tunnel-Type := "VLAN"Tunnel-Medium-Type := "IEEE-802"#Tunnel-Private-Group-ID := "X"
in the access-accept reply to the AP.

Alex