Certificate information

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Mar 30 18:10:59 CEST 2015

Hi,

> So in theory if it appears as an X509 extension, and as Alan B said, you've created the appropriate
> RADIUS attribute, it'll automatically be decoded and placed in that attribute.

thought so :-)

> I'll modify it so it prints about a bit more info, like attributes that would have been defined had
> the appropriate RADIUS attribute been present. That should help you a bit.

that would be useful....but maybe only with a particular setting/flag?

PS regarding this issue - I'd have given them an intermediate....with the rules that if they break
the rules you just revoke the intermediate. right now the only thing you can do is revoke the CA
to protect/close shop. thats not good.

alan