Dynamic Realms (3.07)

Evan Greco egreco at elevenwireless.com
Mon May 4 18:40:09 CEST 2015

Hi,

I am trying to configure a FreeRADIUS server (version 3.07) to "create" dynamic realms on-the-fly.  For example, upon receiving an Access-Request, I would like to be able look up the user in a database and proxy the user to another RADIUS server based on what the query returns, but NOT have the proxy server be defined in proxy.conf.  From what I can tell, this doesn't currently seem to be possible as I can't run any type of unlang in proxy.conf, since it gets read during server initialization, but I've been wrong before.  Has anybody managed to get a similar system up and running?

Thanks!

-Evan