Dynamic Realms (3.07)

Evan Greco egreco at elevenwireless.com
Mon May 4 19:06:54 CEST 2015

>You're welcome to sponsor development via NetworkRADIUS if you'd like to see it included within a set time frame. Otherwise there's only two core developers (me and Alan DeKok) and it's somewhere in the long list of features we'd like to see implemented.

Fair enough.  I had assumed as much, but just wanted to hear it from the horse's mouth.  I'll consider sponsoring the feature, but for now I think I'll just come up with a hacky way of generating proxy.conf periodically or something to match what is in the database.  Thanks for the timely response!

-Evan