Include IPv6

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Fri May 8 10:35:01 CEST 2015

Hi,

> I'm using FreeRadius 3.0.7 and I want to perform a DHCPv6 but ''arr2036'' told me that FreeRadius doesn't support it.But it works with PPP and supports IPv6 address and prefix attributes types.

PPP delegation is done differently.  DHCPv6 requires additional code - basically the server is currently
able to handle, process and deal with DHCP (v4) packets - to do the same with DHCPv6 will need additional code.

as one of the main developers of FreeRADIUS, 'arr2036' knows what he is talking about

what you are currently doing would be like me wondering why FreeRADIUS doesnt work with
TACACS+ packets when I've added a tacacs_plus config to my virtual server  :/

alan