home_server type = auth+acct+coa in the same port?

Jorge Pereira jpereiran at gmail.com
Fri May 8 17:08:43 CEST 2015

Alan,

The reason of my question is because the product RedBack (Nokia) has this
capability. And i found in the latest release notes from 3.0.5 the below
point.

   - CoA and Disconnect packets can now be sent to a specific home server
   by setting control:Packet-Dst-IP-Address and (optionally)
   control:Packet-Dst-Port.

I really would like to have this and I intend to add this support. what do
you think about that?

--
Jorge Pereira