home_server type = auth+acct+coa in the same port?

Jorge Pereira jpereiran at gmail.com
Fri May 8 17:30:29 CEST 2015

Alan,

   I guess that i got it your idea... because today we have the
src/main/command.c that have a
static 'options' like the string "auth+acct" (you can't invert the order!)
that set a static defines.

I think that we can change for bit-wise matchs... like:

   <pseudo imaginary code>
   for (t=types; t=parser_ninja_get("type"); t++)
   {
       if (t == "acct")
           type_value |= HOME_TYPE_ACCT;
       else if (t == "auth")
           type_value |= HOME_TYPE_AUTH;
       else if (t == "coa")
           type_value |= HOME_TYPE_COA

   // And in the places when need to match...

   if (type_value & HOME_TYPE_ACCT)
                do_handle_acct();
   else if (type_value & HOME_TYPE_COA)
                do_handle_coa();

   </pseudo imaginary code>

something like that? btw... I have looked around, looks like a hard work! :)

--
Jorge Pereira