Dynamic client

Diego Fernando Bermudez Garzon x.manotas at gmail.com
Tue May 12 09:53:09 CEST 2015

Hello forum

In this moment im developing an application that uses the freeradius.
the behavior of the app is like this:

- At this first, the user tries to connect to the wifi router.
- Then the router validate with the freeradius if the user is into its
database.
- Given that the user is not into the radius, it responds with a rejected
message.
- Then the router send the user to a web page where is my app
- Now, my app catch the mac address of the user device and saves it into
another database.
- Once the mac is saved, my app inserts the mac address of the user into
the freeradius, with a slq sentence.

 Now the problem is that when I insert this user into the freeradius my
wifi router is not able to detect this insertion.

So my question is, how can I send/generate a request from the freeradius to
my router when this insertion is carried out?

I don't want to force the router to refresh its tables, because when I have
too many users the router get stuck.