Newbie question... using different authentication sources?

José Queiroz zekkerj at gmail.com
Mon May 25 22:52:33 CEST 2015

You just don't know for how much time I've been downloading, searching,
googling, and trying before shouting out for help.
Sorry saying that, but FreeRadius have the very worst documentation I ever
saw on entire Open Source Community.

Yes, I know how to download a package, know how to compile it, and know how
hard it is to smash a new package on an old system, with old libraries and
old documentation. Unfortunately, I'm stuck to this distribution, and you
just can't imagine how much I would love to low-level-format these servers
and install anything with less than 5 years. But I cannot do that. And
unfortunatelly, I have to use FreeRadius, also.