Newbie question... using different authentication sources?

Rui Ribeiro ruyrybeyro at gmail.com
Tue May 26 11:36:49 CEST 2015

José,

People here are not working for free for others, but giving willingly their
own time to help others. Furthermore, I also agree FR has not the best of
the documentation, however it has improved a lot over time. It is very
complicated to guide into baby steps people that clearly have not done
their homework, and it is certainly not recommendable to be
passive-aggressive with people you are asking to help you for free.

Do not me wrong, I sympathise with your position, but not with your
approach to the list.

If you are a Portuguese speaker, do add me in linked.in. Besides doing
networking, you will understand why I am asking this in a few weeks, I hope.

Regards

> Message: 7
> Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 18:10:16 -0300
> From: José Queiroz <zekkerj at gmail.com>
>         <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org>
> Subject: Re: Newbie question... using different authentication
>         sources?
>
> And that's why I restrained myself asking help here for so much time...
> unfortunately, years have passed and this list is still ruled by trolls.
> Sorry taking your so valuable time.
>
> --
Regards,

--