attribute Access-Period dont work

Sergio Diaz sdiazf at logitel.com.mx
Thu May 28 01:27:47 CEST 2015

Hello Alan,

I changed the query and reboot de server and now it Works.

Here the query:

sqlcounter accessperiod {

                counter-name = Max-Access-Period-Never
                check-name = Access-Period
                sqlmod-inst = sql
                key = User-Name
                reset = never
                query = "SELECT IF(COUNT(radacctid>=1),(UNIX_TIMESTAMP() - IFNULL(UNIX_TIMESTAMP(AcctStartTime),0)),0) FROM radacct WHERE UserName = '%{%k}' AND AcctSessionTime >= 1 ORDER BY AcctStartTime LIMIT 1"

        }

Thanks for your help.

Saludos Cordiales,

 Sergio Diaz