acct-session-start attribute ?

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri May 29 13:23:44 CEST 2015

On May 29, 2015, at 4:29 AM, Jeremy Ravel <Jeremy.Ravel at etu.univ-savoie.fr> wrote:

> Hi, thanks for the help,
> So I added in policy.conf this
> check_validity {
> update control {
> Current-Time := "%l"

  Don't do that.  Current-Time is automatically set.

> }
> if (Date > control:Current-Time) {

  Don't do that.  What's "Date" ?

> update reply {
> Reply-Message := "account not yet active"
> }
> reject
> }
> }
> I created the attribute date, but when i tried to logon, i receive reject response

 No, you didn't create the attribute Date.

> This is freeradius -XXX
> Fri May 29 10:23:34 2015 : Debug: WARNING: You are modifying the value of virtual attribute Current-Time. This is not supported.

  Does that message have any meaning for you?

> Fri May 29 10:23:34 2015 : Info: (Attribute Date was not found)

  And that message?

  Instead, do:

	if (Current-Time < "1 January 2015") {

  i.e. use a DATE.  A real, humanly readable date.  Not the string "Date".