acct-session-start attribute ?

Jeremy Ravel Jeremy.Ravel at etu.univ-savoie.fr
Fri May 29 14:27:29 CEST 2015

Thanks,
But I think i miss something,
When I create an user, i want to be able to put a date when this user will be able to logon
I added this in the file dictionnary
ATTRIBUTE Date 3003 string

And i want to compare this date with the current date, but i think i have to add sql request to get this, can i do my query in the police.conf file ?