your mail

Daniel Lopez danilogo1991 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 22:03:11 CET 2015

I founded where is the problem, it seems to be in radcheck table with
Calling-Station-Id attribute, I want to check MAC address for clients so I
set : Calling-Station-Id := XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX and I get the error, when I
delete this row I can connect perfectly, I still need to authenticate users
via MAC address so I would preciate any help. Thanks