Sharing a server

Jason Vanlandingham van.sjason at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 04:19:32 CET 2015

New user here...

I have not installed FreeRADIUS yet. When I do, it will be on a CentOS 6
machine with the version that is installed from yum. (2.2.6-6.el6_7)
I'm also running a network monitoring utility. (Observium) I want to be
sure I'm not going to have problems with the web interface, so I want to
create port-based virtual hosts. I am a network guy, and I admit my
Linux/web server admin knowledge is a bit on the slim side. Is there a doc
that helps out with what I need to do? If I leave Observium's page in the
default port 80, will there be a problem when FreeRADIUS gets installed?