cache_ocsp

Scott Armitage S.P.Armitage at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Nov 25 15:21:16 CET 2015

I might be doing something wrong but I can’t seem to find the cache_ocsp module anywhere which is called in the tls-cache server:

/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/tls-cache[114]: Failed to find "cache_ocsp" as a module or policy.
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/tls-cache[114]: Please verify that the configuration exists in /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/cache_ocsp.
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/tls-cache[114]: Failed to parse "cache_ocsp" entry.

Regards

Scott