Hourly qouta problem

kasra kazempour kasra.kk at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 13:48:22 CEST 2015

Dear Alan, thanks for your reply and information.

Regards,

On Friday, September 18, 2015, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:

> On Sep 17, 2015, at 4:32 PM, kasra kazempour <kasra.kk at gmail.com
> <javascript:;>> wrote:
> > I am using freeradius 3.0.8 and i configured sql and sqlcounter with
> sqlite.
> > I have counters for max_daily_session and max_session and working
> probably.
> > I have a scenario to qouta work with hours.
> > For example: i want to qouta only work from 8:00 to 16:00 or or qouta
> > disable after 16:00!
>
>   You can make the calls to the sqlcounter module conditional on the
> current time.  But I wouldn't recommend that, because the change from
> non-quota times to quota times will confuse the module.  It's intended to
> apply quotas to all user activity.
>
>   The simplest thing is to write the SQL queries yourself.
>
>   Alan DeKok.
>

> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

*Kasra Kazempour *

Technical Manager/CTO Of OANC Co.
*Tel:*+98(21) 88970926-7
*Cell:*+98(912) 276 5330
*www.oanc.ir* <http://www.oanc.ir/>
*www.mitautm.ir <http://www.mitautm.ir>*
This e-mail contains material that is confidential for the sole use of the
intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or
forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.