Alive sessions in radacct table

Anisa Allahdadi anisa.alla at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 16:55:12 CEST 2015

Randeep,

The station that is working (contains Acct-Interim-Update in its
Access-Accept) is the wireless connection on the RadiusServer itself (the
Linux machine which is connected via ethernet to the router). The other
connections are normal wireless connections (WPA/WPA2). This is the only
difference.

Thanks