Tweaking LDAP parameters

David Hartburn D.J.Hartburn at kent.ac.uk
Wed Apr 13 15:39:21 CEST 2016

Hi,

Thanks for this response. The problem appears to be load related, so
this will have to be done on the full production. It has never appeared
on either our test/dev box or handling just our roaming users. It has
been sending campus traffic that has generated the problem. It is not
restricted to one client.

It seems to report every few minutes, so I will try doing a -X for a 5
minute spell and see if the error is captured. I will post back what I find.

Dave