Error parsing VSA

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Apr 14 14:51:21 CEST 2016

On Apr 13, 2016, at 11:01 PM, D C <dc12078 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Trying to get freeradius 2.1.12 to work with a citrix netscaler.

  Use 2.2.9.  It's YEARS newer, and includes the citrix dictionary.

> I tried adding a dictionary that I googled.  attached below:
> # -*- text -*-
> # Copyright (C) 2015 The FreeRADIUS Server project and contributors

  Yes, we are aware of that dictionary.  It even has our name on it.

  If you want to use that dictionary in 2.1.12, you'll need to make sure it's included.  See "man dictionary",  and look for $INCLUDE.

  Or, just install 2.2.9.  It works.