rlm_sql_oracle

Ejaz mejaz at cyberia.net.sa
Mon Apr 25 17:34:04 CEST 2016

Hello alan/all

Radius -X shows below error, When I tried to enable rlm_sql_oracle to
connect my oracle database which is on remote servers.

Would any one please help.

rlm_sql (sql): Opening additional connection (0), 1 of 32 pending slots used

rlm_sql_oracle: Oracle logon failed: 'ORA-12505: TNS:listener does not
currently know of SID given in connect descriptor '

rlm_sql (sql): Opening connection failed (0)

rlm_sql (sql): Removing connection pool

/usr/local/freeradius3/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/sql[20]: Instantiation failed
for module "sql"

root at ruh02saaa02:~#

second concern,

I wanted to stop accounting completely, since I wanted to use radius only
for authentication and accounting..

Thanks in advance.

Ejaz