FR3 RadSec for Eduroam (esp. Germany & DFN servers)

Zubair Ayub Zubairayub at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 15 14:02:12 CEST 2016

sorry sir because of my English

my question is that normally user connect with its username and password when those attribute are correct user get connected else auth deny..

now i want to do that when user try to connect with good username , pass and vlan user get coonect else if suer come from another vlan deny him..

you have get my question sir couuld you please tell me how to perform this action..

thanku