Regarding RADIUS Authentication feature Implementation over TLS

Javed jaakhtar at cisco.com
Mon Dec 19 10:42:05 CET 2016

Hello All,

I would like to let me know about my requirement first.

We have a project running under RADIUS under UDP that means we have an
existing architecture and APIs to support all the user authentication to
RADIUS server via PAP and CHAP  under UDP.

We are running on top of FreeBSD OS. We have used PAM module  to do and
implement the same.

Requirement:

We need the same authentication to happen over a secure network where we
need to implement RADIUS TCP/TLS  .I need to change my client configuration
and required code changes has to be done to adapt with RADIUS server which
supports RADIUS over TLS.

Queries:

Is there anywhere I can find Client side program for FreeRadius which
supports TLS?

Is the existing PAM module any version supports RADIUS over TLS?

If You have any suggestion for client configuration and file changes in
order to adapt RADIUS over TLS,You may share.

Your reply will be much appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Javed Akhtar

Technical Lead

 <mailto:jaakhtar at cisco.com> jaakhtar at cisco.com

Tel:

Cisco Systems, Inc.

India
cisco.com

Think before you print.

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply
email and delete all copies of this message.

Please  <http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/index.html>
click here for Company Registration Information.