Simultaneous-Use + MySQL + Ubuntu 16.04 Srv + Mikrotik RB + Unifi AP

Cadu Garcia garcia.cadu at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 22 19:50:26 CET 2016

Hello!

I read a lot of docs on Internet and tried examples but I still having problems. I can't use Simultaneous-Use attribute with MySQL.  Neither with groups option. My platform is on Ubuntu 16.04 Server and I'm using Mikrotik RB750 to provide DHCP and my AP is Ubiquiti Unifi UAP-LR.

Everything seems works fine like Authentication on MySQL DB and Post-auth data. But radacct DB is empty.

Can you help me?

Best regards.