custom attributes per realm/proxy after auth.

Benedikt Sveinsson benedikts at vodafone.is
Fri Dec 23 15:09:02 CET 2016

Hi Alan

I have been playing with the attr_filter after enabling the attr_filter.post-proxy in sites-default
This enables me to filter requests – and that is fine, but I need to add attributes to the final response to the NAS – Where would be the best place to do that ?

On the other hand, I requested a quote from the freeradius commercial side, but not gotten any response – just trying to speed things up as we are in a bit of a pickle.
perhaps people are off for the season

- Benedikt

On 22/12/2016, 19:43, "Freeradius-Users on behalf of A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk" <freeradius-users-bounces+benedikts=vodafone.is at lists.freeradius.org on behalf of A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk> wrote:

    Hi,

    > Current running environment:
    > freeradius: FreeRADIUS Version 2.1.12, for host x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, built on Aug 26 2015 at 14:47:03

    upgrade. seriously.

    > can someone point me in the right direction where this is configured

    run a session in debug mode, look at the output and read the flow - you'll see that
    pre-proxy gets hit, the packet gets sent off to remote proxy, then return stuff goes through
    post-proxy and then post-auth.   you can use post-proxy or post-auth.

    the technical guide might be useful: http://networkradius.com/doc/FreeRADIUS-Technical-Guide.pdf

    alan
    -
    List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html