ldap configuration & the mysterious filter ="(uid=%u)"

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Feb 9 21:25:30 CET 2016

On Feb 9, 2016, at 3:20 PM, Walter Moore <moorewr at eckerd.edu> wrote:\
> Does it make more sense to see why people who make good faith efforts to
> follow your documentation are having problems and improve the product?

  Did I *immediately* fix the Wiki?

  Yes?

  Then don't castigate me for not improving the product.

> Or
> should you make negative assumptions, and blame and castigate them for
> their efforts to follow installation instructions?

  Did the instructions on the wiki say to blow away your configuration, and replace it with the one from the Wiki?

  No?

  Then don't tell me you followed instructions.

  This list is for people who want to solve problems.  If you're going to complain about people helping you, then no one here will help you.