Modules - dictionary

Oscar Jofre oscar at jofre.com
Thu Feb 18 00:32:52 CET 2016

Hi all,

I'm trying to understand how to configure radius Time Limit, Data download
Limit, .. On a FreeRadius 3.0.10 using mysql and Mikrotik.

First of all I wold like to know about to configure mikrotik dictionary
(http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:RADIUS_Client/vendor_dictionary)

What I should do create

                ${prefix}/share/freeradius/dictionary/mikrotik.dictionary
and add INCLUDE into raddb/dictionary ?

or just add all lines into

                /etc/raddb/dictionary ?

Where I should use the dictionary attributes on modules ?

Then on mods-available there is sqlcounter with some configurations.

Is there any other examples somewhere ?

I need data limitation.

And is it possible to create some group of users with diferents restrictions
?

Thanks.