Upgrading FreeRadius / MSSQL

Richard J Palmer richard at merula.net
Mon Feb 29 14:18:38 CET 2016

Thanks Alan

One small further question if I may. FR (using freetds) is currently
set against a single mssql  server. We are currently setting a second
SQL server to allow failover in the case of a server failure. I assume
we can run two freetds modules to allow freeradius to failover OK ?

I shall be building a test server here the next few days. Should I
take the latest .tar from the website or download from git ?

Thanks again

Richard Palmer | Director | Merula Limited
Company Registered in England and Wales No. 3243995
5 Avro Court, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE29 6XS
Phone 01480 222940 | Support 0845 330 0666
Support Email support at merula.net