Local user or DB?

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Jan 22 16:37:36 CET 2016

On Jan 22, 2016, at 10:17 AM, Tevfik Ceydeliler <tevfik.ceydeliler at astron.yasar.com.tr> wrote:
> -- I can not  collect all users into one database. Because, MSSQL database is not a radius database. It is used for another purposes. And totally different workers seed  this database.

  Which workers, and why?

> -- Actually it is not expectation. Just prediction or foresight. But, I think it is something in packet.

  You will need to know *exactly* what it is in the packet.

> -- Freeradius is very useful and have big capacity and elastic. Thats why I cant know whole capacity of that.

  I'm telling you that you don't need to know the whole functionality of FreeRADIUS.

  You need to know the "something" in the packet.

  Only you have access to those packets.  So.. read the debug output.

  I don't think there's anything else we can do to help you.