Connect problem

Henrik Kressner kressner at synkro.dk
Fri Jul 1 15:27:45 CEST 2016

On 01-07-2016 15:07, Alan DeKok wrote:
> On Jul 1, 2016, at 8:53 AM, Henrik Kressner <kressner at synkro.dk> wrote:
>> Not at the same time. I cleaned totally before I installed from source.
>    That's good.
>
>> No, I followed the comments in the users file, and removed the # as I showed.
>    Except that the server doesn't ship with an example "bob" in the "users" file.
>
>    Which version are you using?

My does.

# radiusd -v
radiusd: FreeRADIUS Version 3.0.11, for host i586-pc-linux-gnu, built on
Jun 30 2016 at 15:29:16
Copyright (C) 1999-2016 The FreeRADIUS server project and contributors
PARTICULAR PURPOSE
You may redistribute copies of FreeRADIUS under the terms of the
GNU General Public License
For more information about these matters, see the file named COPYRIGHT

Line 90 in /usr/local/etc/raddb/users say:

# bob     Cleartext-Password := "hello"

After I put

bob     Cleartext-Password := "hello"

In top of the file, thats how I got the file.

No I wil run another test and post the entire output, in another mail.

I dont like posting so much to a list, but since you asked :)

Comment: When I know how to backup configfiles for different test, and
got several servers at my disposal for this issue.