vlan assigment on called-station-id

Zenon Matuszyk zenon.matuszyk at networkers.pl
Thu Jul 14 12:36:11 CEST 2016

Hello,

I have a problem with assigment vlan, i have two locations with 6 AP
each, and two groups workers and guest (one serwer radius). If user is
in group workers in site1 shoud be assigned to VLAN 200 or in group
guest, than shoud be assigned to VLAN 300.
On site2 workers vlan 400, guest 600.I want it to be checked using the
mac address the APs. I try use user file, but not working. If i try
plugin to  wifi on site1 its ok but in site2 radius trying to get me
assigned to vlan 200 not 400.

How can I assign VLAN depending on location AP??
Maybe someone tried to do like that

site1

DEFAULT LDAP-Group == workers
         Tunnel-Type = VLAN,