Slow request response for auth/acct

Marco Marino marino.mrc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 10:46:03 CEST 2016

Hi Alan, thank you for your support.
1)  Actually I have
thread pool {
        start_servers = 5
         max_servers = 32
        min_spare_servers = 3
        max_spare_servers = 10
       max_requests_per_server = 0
}
Furthermore, in sql.conf
num_sql_socks = 10

But I don't know where I can set the number of connections per client

2) I'm using InnoDB, checked settings with mysqltuner and mysql tuning
primer
3) I can have a slight delay in accounting requests if freeradius in the
meantime responds ok to the request, so clients don't have to wait mysql
write. Is this possible with freeradius 2.x??
4) Unfortunately I cannot upgrade at the moment. But seriously, I'm
planning the upgrade.

Marco
Regards