Slow request response for auth/acct

Marco Marino marino.mrc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 10:31:43 CEST 2016

Ok, problem solved!
The issue is related to mysql and the structure of the radius db created by
some incompetent developer for an embedded application that shares the
radius db. Basically, all radius table is a view (yes, a view, not a table!
And a really complicated view!! I know.... this is terrifying).
So, nothing related to freeradius or to the original mysql structure of the
radius db.
Thanks for your support.
Marco