external auth script

Janis Heller janis.heller at outlook.de
Sat Jul 23 19:16:00 CEST 2016

Hoorah,

it’s running fine, just as I need it to perform.
It’s sad the latest book of FreeRADIUS is soo old. I’m sure there would be more users of FreeRADIUS, if the documentation would be a bit more detailed. It’s just horrible to find out how the „not default“ auth work.

-Big thanks to all users who helped. Is there some option to send tips to the project meaning for example for hosting etc.

Regards;

janis