Failed in SSLv3 read client certificate A

Michael Martinez mwtzzz at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 19:40:13 CEST 2016

On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 1:25 PM, Arran Cudbard-Bell
<a.cudbardb at freeradius.org> wrote:

> http://lemonjar.com/iosconsole/
>
> Look through the logs.
>
> See what the supplicant is doing.

Excellent suggestion. Thanks.

On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 1:26 PM, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:
>   Set disable_tlsv1_2 in the EAP module.

I'm not sure what that does, but I'll look into it. Thanks!

>   But realistically... see the client logs for why the client doesn't like the server.
Yes, I'm going to ask the IT guy to do this. thank you.

On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 1:34 PM, Arran Cudbard-Bell
<a.cudbardb at freeradius.org> wrote:
> There are, fortunately, and iOS devices well even send them to you over syslog :)

Good to know.

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. If we can get this working, then it
wraps up this project. This is the final little piece.