Failed in SSLv3 read client certificate A

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Jun 22 22:44:54 CEST 2016

Hi,

> > I'm using the Makefile which is included in the
> > freeradius/examples/certs folder, and it already includes
> > xpextensions. Here's what I see when I double-check my server.crt:

what age/version of the server - the Makefiule has been changes a lot - we keep up with requirements..... its likely for example, that with old makefil you
still have eg MD5 root CA or server cert - iOS 9 will *not* like that - use
SHA-256 now - grab latest source code/Makefile....

we havent done anything special with our local CA and RADIUS server
cert - iOS devices all fine. (how are you deploying config - getting the
root CA onto the devices - a mobileconfig file? )

alan