FR3.0.11 with ldap + 802.1x + dynamic Vlan assignment.

Vlad Kratsberg vkratsberg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 21:38:50 CET 2016

Correction regarding version 3.0.4:

The correct output is in peap section,  it keeps insisting on mschap after
performing the following change:

b.  PEAP section:  changed default_eap_type to gtc

Using cached TLS configuration from previous invocation
   # Linked to sub-module rlm_eap_peap
   peap {
    tls = "tls-common"
    default_method = "mschapv2"