Certificate problem between 3.0.11 and 3.1.x

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Mar 16 17:44:05 CET 2016

On Mar 16, 2016, at 10:23 AM, Jonathan Gazeley <Jonathan.Gazeley at bristol.ac.uk> wrote:
> Well, I wasn't able to get any useful debugging information out of Windows so we have reluctantly taken the decision to revert from bleeding-edge 3.1.x to stable 3.0.11 and work around the problem we were having by avoiding it. We'll revisit this when 3.2.x is released.

  If you have time... it would help to know when 3.1 stopped working.  You could grab a copy of 3.1 from early 2015, and see if it works.  If so, do a binary search on the commits until you get one which works, and one shortly after that which doesn't.

  That would at least help us narrow down what changed.  And would likely allow us to fix the problem.